Our graduates have gone on to work in the not-for-profit sector, government, community organizations, education, corporate social responsibility and a variety of other sectors. A considerable number of our graduates have also gone on to further schooling, including law school, doctoral studies and bachelor of education.
Here is just a sample of jobs held by our graduates:
- Accessibility Advisor
- Clinical Liaison
- Communications Intern – United Nations High Commission for Refugees
- Community Connections Liaison
- Community Organizer for Social Justice
- Director of Community Initiatives
- Education and Inclusion Coordinator
- Human Resource Coordinator
- Legislative Intern
- Life Skills Worker
- Office Manager
- Policy Development Lead
- Program Assistant – Ministry of Children
- Program Coordinator
- Research Officer
- Training and Education Coordinator
Watch our Alumni Career Panel to hear more from some of our previous students.
Your Path to Post-Degree Success
ASPIRE is Laurier's professional skills development training program for graduate students. The program helps you craft an individualized, extracurricular learning plan tailored to your professional journey and entry to the workplace.