Apply Your Learning
Make the most out of your university career by taking advantage of all that Laurier has to offer you. Volunteer work, campus clubs, leadership programs, studying abroad, work experience – there are so many ways you can extend your classroom experience into the real world.
Here are just a few examples of the experiences you’ll have access to in the Economics and Data Analytics program:
- Enhance your academic and social experience by joining the Business and Economics Residence Learning Community.
- Explore research opportunities with the Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis (LCERPA).
- Take science entrepreneurship courses and explore the Science Maker Lab to gain hands-on experience.
- Apply for summer research opportunities with professors and apply for a research scholarship to receive funding.
- Seek part-time employment or volunteer opportunities in the Mathematics department or at the Mathematics and Statistics Learning Support centre.
Check out the Economics Experience and Career Guide.