- Proof of high school graduation.
- Six courses are required for admission.
- All required courses must be at the honours, Advanced Placement (AP) or senior level.
- Ensure transcripts covering grades 9-12 are included with your application. If you are currently in grade 12, include all in-progress or enrolled courses.
- In acknowledgement of the various grading scales used throughout American Curriculum, the grading scale on the transcript will be used. Grades are converted to reflect a 50% pass.
- School profiles may be requested to verify course offerings and grading scale.
- Course descriptions may be requested to verify that the content covered in a prerequisite course is sufficient.
- To clear conditions, an official final high school transcript with confirmation of graduation sent directly from your school will be required.
- If you have completed or are planning to take any AP exams through the College Board, you can get more information on the Advanced Placement (AP) page.
Programs and required prerequisites can be found on our program pages.
|Ontario Required Courses
|English 12 (ENG4U)
||Grade 12, Honours or Advanced Placement (AP) English
|Advanced Function 12 (MHF4U)
||Pre-Calculus or Algebra 2
|Calculus & Vectors 12 (MCV4U)
||Calculus 12 or Advanced Placement (AP) Calculus
|Data Management 12 (MDM4U)
||Advanced Placement (AP) Statistics
|Biology 12 (SBI4U)
||Honours, Advanced Placement (AP) or senior level Biology
|Chemistry 12 (SCH4U)
||Honours, Advanced Placement (AP) or senior level Chemistry
|Physics 12 (SPH4U)
||Honours, Advanced Placement (AP) or senior level Physics