Third-Year Bachelor of Social Work
My Favourite Quote:
"Not all who wander are lost." – J.R.R Tolkien
Three Facts About Me:
- I am receiving a minor in Indigenous Students and Human Rights
- My favourite animal is an elephant
- The number one thing on my bucket list is to visit each continent at least once, so far I’ve checked of North America and Europe!
Why Did You Choose Laurier?
I chose Laurier’s Brantford campus because of its size, I love how I’m not just a number in the crowd. Laurier Brantford immediately felt like home to me, the students, staff and professors are so welcoming. The program was also a big draw, having an entry level program with two placements was a big plus!
Involvement on Campus:
- Executive of L.B. Singers, the competitive acapella team on campus
- PowderPuff Football team
- Orientation Week Icebreaker
- LOCUS (Laurier Off-Campus University Students) Don
- Member of the school’s safe walk program, Foot Patrol
- Executive on the BSW Students’ Association
- Employee at Golden Grounds, an on campus coffee shop
Three Favourite Courses that I Have Taken at Laurier:
- Indigenous Perspective on Globalization
- Critical Disability Studies
- Introduction to International Development